Terms and Conditions
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY
In Transportation Services:
- No charge for changes or cancellations with 24 hour notice.
- 24 – 12 hour notice is subject to 50% cancellation charge.
- Less than 12 hours of notice or failure to appear will result in a 100% cancellation charge.
NO SHOW POLICY
- No show in the arrival or departure service is not refundable.
General Rules Details
- All private services use toll road (in/out, except early morning and late night services)
- Shuttle services may or may not use the toll road depending on hours and traffic.
- All arrival transportation services include one bottle of water per person
- Hourly and all day rents are allowed only inside the Los Cabos area.(Includes one tank of gasoline)
- 3 year olds and under are free of charge (without infant car seat).
- Children 4-8 years old are charged half the fare.
- Usage of infant car seat/car seat will apply as half of charge.
- Infant car seats/car seats are available for US$5.00 each way, but we have very limited infant car seats/Car Seats, We suggest you bring your own, or make and anticipated reservation, otherwise we will not guarantee availability.
- Only private services may stop on the way to Hotels at any store (Costco, Home Depot, Grocery store). We request booking these services at least 72 hours before arrival. There is a charge of US$60.00 per hour.
- If you break or damage any parts (interior /exterior) of the vehicle, a charge will apply.
Luggage Rules Details
- Two pieces of luggage per person are allowed (60LB max), this does not include baby car seat s.
- The use of a wheelchair, bringing surfboards, golf bags, family pets, fishing equipment, large size coolers, and bicycle boxes is allowed only in private services.
- An electric wheelchair does not fit in a regular van, please verify special vehicle availability.
- TRANSCABO Shuttle service allows two pieces of checked baggage and two carry-on pieces for each passenger. Checked baggage includes most commercially available luggage and moderate sized boxes.
No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of sixty (60) pounds/ (25) kg will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage.
Pets will require a private van.
If anyone or any family has more than six (6) pieces of checked luggage or multiple large boxes you will require a private van.
TRANSCABO Service will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence, and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. Passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.